official building from the community Tiefgraben, St.Lorenz and Innerschwand
In the past there was located the collage of Mondsee .
The teaching and cultivation of the sciences took a significant upswing under Abbot Wolfgang Haberl by the founding of the Gymnasium in 1514 in the rooms of the present municipal house of the rural communities. It was the first on the soil of today's Upper Austria, and became a six-class school, divided into a department for candidates for the priesthood, and one for those who sought a secular profession. The Gymnasium soon had an excellent reputation, in which well-known scholars taught, and so did such.
After the abolition of the monastery and the Gymnasium, the rooms were used for the public school, the second floor was used as a theater. The building was used for a long time by the municipalities of Mondsee and in an administrative community of the municipalities of Tiefgraben, St. Lorenz and Innerschwand, until 1989 the parishioner moved and the municipality of Mondsee moved into the opposite former Hofrichterhaus.