MSA GmbH microsurface-analytics
Laboratory for surface and material analysis
The scanning electron microscope is used to document surfaces and material structures with very high resolution and sharpening depth.
The combination of the SEM and the X-ray microanalysis (EDX) opens up a wide field of activity for research and industry.
MSA GmbH offers you quick and competent assistance for your needs.
The processing of your samples takes place in the analytical area with a FEI XL30ESEM REM
In the pure topographical range with a ZEISS DSM962 REM.
We can offer you these studies:
- Surface morphology
- Fracture diagnosis
- Microstructure analysis
- Representation of layers and layer structures and their measurement
- Material comparisons
- Particle analysis
- grain size measurement
- Investigation of inclusions and corrosion
- wear testing and material removal
- Serial tests for quality assurance
- Examination of organic material
- Product advertising and press
- test results on CD DVD or data carrier of your choice